Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Easter Weekend


I have no events going on this weekend. If we do go out and do something it will be an egg hunt somewhere local. I do have an egg hunt planned for my daughter along with a nice meal with my mom. Sunday a friend from Fort Frances Ontario is visiting, and that is something you can’t even put a price or a value on! You see, I met her online over 7 years ago, and have never actually met her in person. She is one of those people I can talk to every day and never run out of things to say! We’ve gotten married and each had a child since we “met”. I am excited to have her visit me and for us to meet her and her daughter in person!

I am going to show her around Cambridge so she can see what it is like to be here! i’m very excited! (Can’t you tell!)

No comments: