Monday, January 23, 2012

Ideas are all around.

Since I started on this mission to get more culture into my life, I see all kids of ideas of things we can do.

The Cambridge butterfly conservatory, or the Kitchener Art Gallery are two local things I do plan to visit. We also have the Waterloo Region museum as well as The Museum, which used to be the Childrens museum but is so much more than that!

I'm not even having to drive very far to enjoy so many things that excite the senses. We are also looking into getting tickets for Cirque Du Soleil for May. For people close to us, they know that May is a busy month with important birthdays and a wedding anniversarty. So splurging on some tickets to see it will be a perfect time.

I'm always looking for specific things to do. If you see a great show happening, or an exibit that looks very interesting please let me know. I don't always see things happening until it is too late.

No comments: