Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Leafs Game - Toronto vs Buffalo

We had the pleasure of getting a company night out to a Toronto Maple Leafs game. I have been before and like the last time, we had a great time!

I'm not a huge hockey fan, but who can resist box seats and a great view to see the game. I enjoy a hockey like that!

We were picked up by limo, and driven to the Air Canada Center! (point, picture was taken at the end of the night)

This is the first picture I took from the box seats! The elevators were packed as people were trying and racing to their seats. Traffic wasn't great getting into Toronto so we were just making it on time to watch the National Anthems
From there we stood and sang. I had a great view of the Canadian Flag that they rolled out for the Anthem






that was a great highlight of the night. It was a sight to see. I've seen it on TV and it doesnt' hold to watch it being done in person!

We were fed some great food

And then after the game was done (Toronto won 2-0 over Buffalo) we made it downstairs, and out looking for our Limo. I do have to mention that there are a lot of white stretch limos like ours! You just have to find the right driver.

Funny part of the whole night is that I left a Tip on Foursquare (www.foursquare.com) that the bathrooms on the 6th floor boxes have horrible taps. As I'm typing it, I realize how snooty it will come off and that made me laugh even more. Most people hanging at the ACC don't go the the 6th floor and I've only been to the ACC once where I haven't been sitting in a box!

Would I do this again? Yes I would!
Would I recommend? Yes, doesn't have to be a box seat but even if you don't enjoy hockey they make it such an event that it is a lot of fun. With the Kiss cam, and videos as well as the contestants vying for various prizes. It was a good laugh!

No comments: