Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Twitter Timeline of #CBCPremiereTO

Just for an easier reference for me, if nothing else! I would scroll to the bottom and work your way up!

CBC LIVE
And congrats to and the team for an awesome - don't miss season 3, Wednesday at 9pm!
Retweeted by
»
Khrystena
got them to sign his book. Thy are so friendly!
»
Khrystena
Going to have to re watch again on Wednesday!
»
Khrystena
Haha OMG the English have her don't they. lol Love Des
»
Khrystena
Advanced screening of is on right now! shhh quiet
»
Khrystena
Yay. Cast of is on the stage!
»
Khrystena
is in 96 countries! How awesome is that!
»
Khrystena
I'm thinking is going to be chatting soon at excited.
»
Khrystena
I can't be the only one wanting the prize pack
»
Khrystena
Nothing wrong with showing us how much you love her It Is great to see
»
Khrystena
Great looking cast of Wow have to watch for the eye candy alone.
»
Khrystena
Sorry about the influx tonight. A rare thing. Enjoying my resolution of more Culture in 2012.
»
Khrystena
is up chatting to us. funny as usual
»
Khrystena
Ann Marie Medowick and Dwight he co anchor!
»
Khrystena
Previewing winter 2012
»
Khrystena
is here too. It is a Newfoundlanders dream cast! these are my kind of people to drool over
»
Khrystena
Meet and greet after. I can't wait. both and I are stoked.
»
Khrystena
sorry so say wife is way too amazing for you to steal him from her
»
Khrystena
Just found out is here. Awesome love that guy
»
Khrystena
thanks so much for doing this. Huge CBC fans. Would not have missed this for the world
»
Khrystena
So many people here I recognize but can't figure out who they are so darn Canadian of me
»
Khrystena
I know the Just Dance moves to this song
»
Khrystena
and I had to slow dance for our stuff!
»
Khrystena
John just danced his way into a jacket. Sweet!
»
Khrystena
They are having people show off their talents Kayla and Taylor
»
Khrystena
Thank you we are huge fans of CBC and this is a great night for us
»
Khrystena
Better picture of Gavin Crawford without random guy.
»
Khrystena
Gavin Crawford from 22 min Curtis asked if he wanted a picture with a random guy. He took it
»
Khrystena
Inside the theatre. Bet I'm missing the red carpet
»
Khrystena
asked. Picture with random guy? and got it!
»
Khrystena
Hope the cast of will grant me my wish.
»
Khrystena
My only wish is a picture with cast tonight.
»
Khrystena
Just saw the cast. They look better in person! How I don't know!
»
Khrystena
The Toronto skyline is beautiful tonight

No comments: